Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us
Friday, July 2, 2010

Comics

Posted by Ryan

I've never been that much into comic books. I'm sure some of you out there know some Marvel or DC geeks. The ones who not only know every character IN DETAIL but they can actually argue with you about them. I don't know anything about - anything - when it comes to comics. And I'm very happy about that. It just may have kept me from being beaten up anymore times than I did when I was a kid (I did play the violin so I couldn't escape it all).


Maybe it's the little things about the superheroes peeved me. Everyone knows the phrase people scream when they see Superman: Look, it's a bird! It's a plane! It's SUPERMAN! Ok, who effing yells, "Look, it's a bird!" Who is that excited about seeing a bird and why are they not already in an institution? Also, why does the second person have to correct the first person with their opinion of the object in the sky? I kind of want those two idiots to just get into a fight: It's a bird! It's a plane! BIRD! PLANE! The thrid guy, hearing the bickering, hurries over and gets between the fighting pair. "Guys!" He says as he lays a hand on each of their shoulders. With a gleam in his eyes, he whispers, "You were both wrong. It was Superman...it was Superman."










0 comments:

Post a Comment